Friday, June 19, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

Hi everybody,

First and foremost, if you're reading this, thank you! I know I've been AWOL for awhile. My schooling has finally provided me the oppurtunity to really do something with this blog. The template you're seeing now is, of course, a template designed by somebody else. I decided to download it and use it for now because I'm re-aquainting myself with this site. But, I have a few of my own waiting in the wings that I'd like to get up over the weekend. I know, I'm dreaming...but maybe, just maybe come Monday, one of my own designs will be seen by more than just me and my classmates...and my mom. So I'm THRILLED by this.

Speaking of school, I'm graduating the end of july. I'll be starting my final, (and probably most brutal) course on monday. Portfoooolio...(Dun, dun, duuuuuun). Basically, it means I need to hope some of my work output is good enough on a professional level to be seen by prospective clients and various big wigs in the design and business world. And I need to design a website using just about everything I've learned over the years...AND i need to start hunting for jobs...AND my parents are moving and I happen to live in the house they're moving out of, so ... but if I think about all that too long, I will either go into complete mental and/or emotional breakdown OR my head will literally explode. Blood and brain matter everywhere, in the keyboard, on the monitor, maybe seeping into the hard drive...what a mess.

And to my beloved Polyvore and Polyvorians, I have not forgotten you. The thing is, I used to update this blog at work...that's how I had the time...and then work blocked polyvore for being too much fun, (well, officially they called it a "social networking" site...whatever...the it overlords hate fun and do what they will to obliterate any remnants thereof) so it's been very difficult and in most cases totally impossible to keep up. Also, because of the adjustment in blog style, I've lost a lot of links and stuff, and I'm not going to put those back up until I've got my own design up here...but they're coming back, patience will be rewarded!

I think that's everything for now. See you all on the other side!

Yours,

Gokarm

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back M, Loving your tall lady! I'm glad all is well in the real world.

can wait to see what you're up to!

cheers Henedina( B)