Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two for Tuesday

"Clean" by stickypinkgum


"Dirty" by Gokarm

This is a fine example of why I slightly miss the days when we could edit someone else's set. Obviously, the tool got abused and the administration was forced to get rid of it, but it was fun. I saw this set by stickypinkgum and was inspired not just by the set but by the title. So you see I made a "dirty" to match her "clean" using the same proportions and items that she used. Also, by editing her set, I was able to show the rest of Polyvore that I had indeed been inspired by another Polyvorian and they could just click on the picture to see the other set bigger. Now, I know you can provide a link to another set, but let's be honest, it's just not as cool :).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, yes... totally agreed :)))