Thursday, May 01, 2008

Just Cuz.



So, I'm a big fan of the Sartorialist, and he found this gentleman at at Hyeres...well, here's the link.


I cropped his head because...I mean I liked the outfit, but not as much as his head :D. This is what I like men to look like. He must be a model or something because his skin is perfect, his hair looks straight out of a Botticelli painting...he's just beautiful.

Now, usually, I don't like beards, particularly not with long hair. When I see that, I think harley davidson biker with a bad attitude who "don't take no shit from nobody" and has this paranoia complex that gets really old really fast. You know, the kind of man who things the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket, but let the grid go down, he doesn't need it.
But this man, he's so serene and hippie-ish...now I know nothing about him, for all I know he's incredibly narcassistic and vain, but I'd like to think that he's more or less serene in an eastern religion sort of way. At least that's how Sart captured him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karmander, you are right. This man is simply beautiful - not handsome, cute or anything like that - he's just beautiful.

Scott Schuman has the knack for taking stunning pictures of rather amazing looking people.

Karmander said...

Yeah, well for me, hair is a big part of fashion and this guy knows that he can rock the long hair like nobody's business. Most guys...I think would have it pulled back too tight. Smart fellows, scott and this gentleman :)