Thursday, May 01, 2008

Set of the Day

"Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols" by Emma Schleife


"Floral Printed: Earrings
Favorite Food: Strawberrys!!
CD: Thirteen Tales From Urban Bohemia by Dandy Warhols, which isn't my favorite (impossible to find one) buut great for lying around.
Gift: I still want my ex to give me his hat as a gift and the camera too....
Picture: Irina because she is very bohemian for me.
well there you go=)" --Emma Schleife

Well, I am totally digging this. The biggest thing about bohemian, for me, is all the damned accessories. Rings, bracelets, scarves, hats, sunglasses, necklaces...it's got it all! I love love love the dress, and I love the loosey goosey cardigan over it. Everything about this is total comfort and creativity. I love the floral earrings because they add a touch of gentleness to the look. And of course the leg/arm warmers. We all know i'm a big fan of those ;-D. Yep, I just really dig it!

0 comments: