Thursday, April 10, 2008

Street Style Thursdays

"no, I promise you...wearing a Harvard tee will make you look smart" by tay.ah.luuhrr.

For me, the best way to make an impact in streetwear is to create an outfit that you would actually wear, but others wouldn't. This is that sort of look. I can imagine someone walking down the street in this and looking so hip and cool, but I would NEVER leave the house wearing it...why? Because it's not my street style, it's her's. Another reason I think I love this is more to do with my Beatles fetish i.e. anything featuring the Beatles and I'm on board. But I love that hat and I have used it a few times myself (well, maybe once)...and I love that she took chances with color. Pink, mauve, orangy brown, black, gold, grey, red...it all goes.

0 comments: